[NEohioPAL] Natural Bridges LLC holding auditions for “NBTV” - additional info

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 16:27:32 PST 2005

One piece of information that was missing from our email notice was what types we are looking for.  Here is the information:

3 female characters between the ages of 20 - 40 years old.  Must have comic ability, follow directions well and be able to portray various characters.

3 male characters between the ages of 20 - 40 years old.  Must have comic ability, follow directions well and be able to portray various characters.

We also will be looking for other human extras from time to time and our age range for that will be from 14 - 65 years old, so if we can establish a pool of potential human extras at this upcoming audition, that would be great.  These extra positions may or may not be paid, unless they have some speaking lines (which most of them will not).

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
Phone: 1-888-866-4877
Email:   President at thenaturalbridges.com
Web:     www.thenaturalbridges.com
“If you can dream it, we can create it.”