[NEohioPAL]BUSINESS MANAGER WANTED

Milian France milian at pianobarlive.com
Mon Mar 28 08:21:52 PST 2005

BUSINESS MANAGER WANTED
Hello out there, I=92m auditioning for an honest, innovative budding or=20=

experienced financial genius who would like to be a business manager=20
for a mega enterprise.  I need someone with a sense of humor, who is=20
willing to start small, but possesses the skill, experience, contacts=20
and patience to go big if plans go well.  You must design and spearhead=20=

the marketing, strategic planning and financial structuring of live=20
theatrical musicals, print and music publishing, and potentially=20
TV/film.   It=92s all over the place, I know.  Imagine a Walt Disney=20
seeking a Roy, or a Michael Eisner seeking a Frank Wells.
Please email your training, professional qualifications, your goals in=20=

life and interest in these things, and why you would respond to such an=20=

off-the-wall notice (intuition, flipped a coin, looking for a diamond=20
in the rough...), along with your prior experience in these areas as=20
well as commercial real estate -- restaurants, cabarets, clubs -- which=20=

might factor in if fortune takes us in that direction.
Thank you,
milian at pianobarlive.com=