[NEohioPAL] Employment opportunity - PR & Sales positions for “NBTV”

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 13:35:37 PST 2005

Natural Bridges LLC is going into production for our live-action family-oriented puppet comedy television series called “NBTV,” and we are looking to fill two part-time positions.

The first position is for a PR/Assistant to Producer who will be responsible for handling most of our PR needs, as well as assisting the producer with various tasks both before and during production.

The second position is for a Sales Agent who will be responsible for handling some of our sales and advertising needs, and to assist in securing some sponsorship for this series and others.

Both of these positions will require people that are ‘team players’ very detail-oriented and professional, willing to come onboard at the ground level, and the ability to commit the time required.  Both of these positions are paid

We will be conducting interviews for both of these positions, as well as auditioning for cast and crew at North Coast Central Casting on Sunday, April 17th from 1pm – 5pm.  For directions to North Coast Central Casting, please visit their website at:  www.worldeonline.com

All questions about this series and the positions we are looking to fill will be answered at that time.  In the meantime, please feel free to visit our website at:  www.thenaturalbridges.com

If you are unable to attend the interviews, please submit a letter of interest and resume via regular mail (no email submissions will be accepted) to:

Natural Bridges LLC
NBTV Employment
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130

Thank you for your interest.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
Phone: 1-888-866-4877
Email:   President at thenaturalbridges.com
Web:     www.thenaturalbridges.com
“If you can dream it, we can create it.”