[NEohioPAL]Looking for a home for a lovable dog

ksgeiger at adelphia.net ksgeiger at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 29 07:33:54 PST 2005

I am looking for a home for my 8 year old Samoyed/Retriever mix dog; my daughter and I are moving into an apartment and can't take him with us. It is heartbreaking for us as he is the most lovable, good-tempered dog and has been part of our family for 7 years. He loves to be loved and is wonderful with children. He has lived with 2 cats for 2 years and they love him and he them. He has the sweetest face and is very cute. Please, if anyone knows anyone that could take him, he is a good-sized dog, about 75 pounds and very healthy, let me know via e-mail. We are moving into the apartment around the middle- end of April. He would be your best freind, all he needs is love!