[NEohioPAL]Millersburg Art Walk needs performers/music groups

Joseph Ledford scotsman7 at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 31 15:28:39 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C5361F.75ADD5E0

The Holmes County Arts Community (HoCoArtCo),a non-profit group =
dedicated to preserving and promoting all forms of performing and visual =
arts, is hosting Art Walk 2005: June 11th 10a.m. to 5p.m. and 12th =
11a.m. to 4p.m.
We need bands, ensembles and actors who would like to come and entertain =
the masses as they check out all sorts of art displayed on our historic =
courthouse square and Millersburg's unique shops.
All musical styles are welcome.
Jugglers, magicians, CLEAN improv groups and historic interpretors are =
strongly encouraged to participate.
Our funds are limited and unfortunately, we can not pay groups and =
individual performers, but you are welcome to "pass the hat" or sell any =
merchandise you may have.
For more information, please contact HoCoArtCo President Joseph Ledford =
at scotsman7 at adelphia.net or hocoartco at yahoo.com  by May 14.

------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C5361F.75ADD5E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Holmes County Arts Community =
(HoCoArtCo),a=20
non-profit group dedicated to preserving and promoting all forms of =
performing=20
and visual arts, is hosting <STRONG>Art Walk 2005: June 11th</STRONG> =
10a.m. to=20
5p.m. <STRONG>and 12th</STRONG> 11a.m. to 4p.m.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We need bands, ensembles and actors who =
would like=20
to come and entertain the masses as they check out all sorts of art =
displayed on=20
our historic courthouse square and Millersburg's unique=20
shops.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>All musical styles are =
welcome.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jugglers, magicians, CLEAN improv =
groups and=20
historic interpretors are strongly encouraged to =
participate.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our funds are limited and =
unfortunately, we=20
can not pay groups and individual performers, but you are welcome to =
"pass the=20
hat" or sell any merchandise you may have.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For more information, please contact =
HoCoArtCo=20
President Joseph Ledford at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:scotsman7 at adelphia.net">scotsman7 at adelphia.net</A> =
or <A=20