[NEohioPAL]Commercial Actor Workshop at Tri-C West Full

gielgud33 at aol.com gielgud33 at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 11:31:13 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C705087FE091EB_C14_20C33_mblk-d37.sysops.aol.com

Thank you to all those who responded for the workshop this weekend.  All the spots are filled, and we are unable to accept any participants.  Thanks again.

Arthur Grothe
Box Office Manager at Tri-C West

----------MailBlocks_8C705087FE091EB_C14_20C33_mblk-d37.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Thank you to all those who responded for the workshop this weekend.  All the spots are filled, and we are unable to accept any participants.  Thanks again.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Arthur Grothe</DIV>
<DIV>Box Office Manager at Tri-C West</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C705087FE091EB_C14_20C33_mblk-d37.sysops.aol.com--