[NEohioPAL]NEED AN AGENT?

RICK FERGUSON RICKYSCOT at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:47:27 PST 2005

E! Entertainment Networks

E! knows how difficult it is for even the best actors
to get an agent.
We are giving undiscovered and unsigned talent the
chance to get in
front of one of LA’s TOP Agents!

This is a great opportunity for those actors that have
what it takes
 “if only they could find an agent that believes in
them”.
  If selected to appear on the show you will compete
with 4 others
 for a 1-year contract with a top Hollywood Agent.
A winner every episode!!!!

We are only looking for talented actors and actresses
without an agent
 (Commercial or Theatrical)
 ages 18-35.

If you are interested in auditioning please e-mail us
at
castingactors at eentertainment.com with a recent
headshot and resume and
tell us a little about yourself.  Please only include
one image with
your submission (links preferred).
 If you do not have a headshot, please send a recent
photo with a
description of acting background.

"Believe me, there are days when I wish I wasn't so goddamn delicious."   7/22/04