[NEohioPAL]Chesterland Community Church premieres play by Lissy Gulick

LissyGulick at aol.com LissyGulick at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 13:32:13 PST 2005

--part1_fb.6e246b88.2f7f17dd_boundary

PRESS RELEASE: Community Church of Chesterland invites you to the premiere of
WILL THE CIRCLE BE UNBROKEN, a short play written by Lissy Gulick, to be
performed by members of the congregation as part of the Sunday service on April
10, 2005, at 10:00 am.

The piece grew out of the author's frustation with all the name-calling and
divisiveness arising from   the 2004 presidential election. "How people were
looking at eachother--and not listening-- made me feel powerless and alientated
and unable to see how we as a nation can reach common ground - or even begin
to approach eachother," Ms. Gulick said.

Chesterland Community Church, a forward-thinking congregation, is a part of
the United Church of Christ--a denomination that believes that "God is Still
Speaking." The playwright, a member of the congregation, felt that her church
was an ideal place to explore and exchange ideas through the medium of theater.

--part1_fb.6e246b88.2f7f17dd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFF80"><FONT COL=
OR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3">PRESS RELEASE: Communi=
ty Church of Chesterland invites you to the premiere of WILL THE CIRCLE BE U=
NBROKEN, a short play written by Lissy Gulick, to be performed by members of=
 the congregation as part of the Sunday service on April 10, 2005, at 10:00=20=
am.<BR>
<BR>
The piece grew out of the author's frustation with all the name-calling and=20=
divisiveness arising from   the 2004 presidential election. "How people=
 were looking at eachother--and not listening-- made me feel powerless and a=
lientated and unable to see how we as a nation can reach common ground - or=20=
even begin to approach eachother," Ms. Gulick said. <BR>
<BR>
Chesterland Community Church, a forward-thinking congregation, is a part of=20=
the United Church of Christ--a denomination that believes that "God is Still=
 Speaking." The playwright, a member of the congregation, felt that her chur=
ch was an ideal place to explore and exchange ideas through the medium of th=
eater. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Georgia" LANG=3D"0" SIZE=3D"3"></FONT=