[NEohioPAL]What is Pumpadoodle?

DadSongs at aol.com DadSongs at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 08:38:16 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1112542696

Dear List Members:

I'd like to invite you to check out a project that I've been involved with
for some time. Since it's based right here in Northeast Ohio, I especially urge
you to show your support by visiting Pumpadoodle Productions at:

http://www.pumpadoodle.com

>From the site: "Pumpadoodle Productions allows you to customize the lyrics to
a wide variety of catchy tunes, and create one song or a full CD of songs
that are tailored specifically for your children."

I have written, produced and performed songs for Pumpadoodle. It's been a lot
of fun. When you get to the site make sure you play with the little "record
player" to hear samples of the recordings. The site was created by
thunder::tech, also based in Cleveland.

Take care, and stay warm! Spring is here!

Sincerely,

Bruce Jennings
www.dadsongs.com

-------------------------------1112542696

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Dear List Members:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I'd like to invite you to check out a project that I've=20=
been involved with for some time. Since it's based right here in Northeast O=
hio, I especially urge you to show your support by visiting Pumpadoodle Prod=
uctions at:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.pumpadoodle.com"><FONT size=3D3>http://www.pumpad=
oodle.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>From the site: "Pumpadoodle Productions allows you to cu=
stomize the lyrics to a wide variety of catchy tunes, and create one song or=
 a full CD of songs that are tailored specifically for your children."</FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>I have written, produced and performed songs for&nb=
sp;Pumpadoodle. It's been a lot of fun. When you get to the site make sure y=
ou play with the little "record player" to hear samples of the recordings. T=
he site was created by thunder::tech, also based in Cleveland.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Take care, and stay warm! Spring is here!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Bruce Jennings</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3><A href=3D"http://www.dadsongs.com">www.dadsongs.com</A>=
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>