[NEohioPAL]House for Rent in St. Hyacinth Area

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 16:43:31 PDT 2005

--0-2106238121-1112571811=:63549

I have a 4-bedroom house for rent (ready by 4/16/05) in the St. Hyacinth area (off E. 55th St.), where the St. Hyacinth Lofts have gone on sale, which are being marketed to artists and filmmakers.  The house is within a 5 minute walk to the lofts.  Full basement and attic for storage or darkroom.  Call me for more info. at 216.571.6752.

Debra Wiener

--0-2106238121-1112571811=:63549

<DIV>I have a 4-bedroom house for rent (ready by 4/16/05) in the St. Hyacinth area (off E. 55th St.), where the St. Hyacinth Lofts have gone on sale, which are being marketed to artists and filmmakers.  The house is within a 5 minute walk to the lofts.  Full basement and attic for storage or darkroom.  Call me for more info. at 216.571.6752.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Debra Wiener</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-2106238121-1112571811=:63549--