[NEohioPAL]The Nightmare Society is digging up bodies for their 2005 season!

Darryl parson parson_fx at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 23:47:27 PDT 2005

--0-620330184-1112597247=:57860

Are you a stage actor looking for a new outlet, have you dabbled in special effects make-up or are you just looking for a new way to express your creative talents? Then the Nightmare Society has been searching for you. We are a actors guild dedicated to the art of theatrical horror. Founded by ohios renowned Trail of Terror in Bolivar ohio. Our fun and informitive workshops begin this sunday April 10, 2005 at the Canton Musuem of Art. Located at 1001 Market ave. in Canton, Ohio. Workshops are from 2 to 4 pm and our first will cover basic make-up techniques. For more info visit our website at www.nightmaresociety.com We hope to see you there.
Thank you
Darryl Parson
Instructor
Director/Trail of Terror
President of PARSON FX
PARSON_FX at yahoo.com

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger
--0-620330184-1112597247=:57860

<DIV>Are you a stage actor looking for a new outlet, have you dabbled in special effects make-up or are you just looking for a new way to express your creative talents? Then the Nightmare Society has been searching for you. We are a actors guild dedicated to the art of theatrical horror. Founded by ohios renowned Trail of Terror in Bolivar ohio. Our fun and informitive workshops begin this sunday April 10, 2005 at the Canton Musuem of Art. Located at 1001 Market ave. in Canton, Ohio. Workshops are from 2 to 4 pm and our first will cover basic make-up techniques. For more info visit our website at <A href="http://www.nightmaresociety.com">www.nightmaresociety.com</A> We hope to see you there.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you</DIV>
<DIV>Darryl Parson</DIV>
<DIV>Instructor</DIV>
<DIV>Director/Trail of Terror</DIV>