[NEohioPAL]Misrepresentation of Tribe in film, "The Gods Must Be Crazy"

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 4 05:48:29 PDT 2005

--0-1229267922-1112618909=:10611

A friend of mine sent me this email this morning and I wanted to share with all folks at NEohiopal.  Look what a young person is doing to right a wrong.  There is a lot of hope out there for our youth.  Again, Hollywood got it wrong.  I am sure they would appreciate anyone who can attend this from our arts community.  Thanks for your consideration.