[NEohioPAL]Extra Money

willswoman623 at aol.com willswoman623 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 09:05:35 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7074744E9B473_C14_2B958_mblk-d37.sysops.aol.com

Hi, my name is Jessica, and I am going to be performing in the shows at Cedar Point this summer.  I am looking for some extra work before I leave, which is only a few weeks away.  If anyone needs a singer for anything, or if anyone knows someone that is looking to hire someone for something, like bartending, any kind of part time gig, please email me back.  I am desperate.

Thank you,

Jessica

----------MailBlocks_8C7074744E9B473_C14_2B958_mblk-d37.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi, my name is Jessica, and I am going to be performing in the shows at Cedar Point this summer.  I am looking for some extra work before I leave, which is only a few weeks away.  If anyone needs a singer for anything, or if anyone knows someone that is looking to hire someone for something, like bartending, any kind of part time gig, please email me back.  I am desperate.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jessica </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>