[NEohioPAL]Martini Show Lunch Buffet April 6

BurnsET at aol.com BurnsET at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 17:10:52 PDT 2005

--part1_15d.4e139140.2f83318c_boundary

Since we started doing the Midnight Martini Show at Pickwick & Frolic almost=
=20
2 years ago, many of you have said, "I wish there was an earlier show,=20
midnight is just too late for me."=A0 Or "My mother/grandpa/great aunt would=
 love this=20
show, but she can't stay up until midnight."

Well folks, Wednesday, April 6 is your chance to see the Midnight Martini=20
Show in the middle of the day at the premier performance of our weekday lunc=
h=20
buffet show!

"If it's in the middle of the day, why is it still called the Midnight=20
Martini Show?"=A0=20

Don't ask silly questions. However, I can tell you this, the daytime version=
=20
of the show will be longer, include more music, more jokes, an intermission,=
=20
and lunch for those who want it.

"Can we still get martinis in the middle of the day?"

If you even have to ask a question like that we're not letting you in.

"Why only on April 6?"

The daytime lunch shows are generally being booked for tour groups and=20
private parties of 50 or more.=A0 This premier performance may be the only s=
how for a=20
long time that is open for individual tickets sales to the public.

If you have a large group that would like to book the cabaret and the Martin=
i=20
Show, you can have your pick of any day that the cabaret is free.=A0 We have=
 a=20
promotional packet which includes a short DVD about the show available upon=20
request.=A0=20

"What is the cost?"

To see the show with the lunch buffet, the cost is $35.=A0 For just the show=
=20
without lunch, the cost is $15.=A0 Lunch is served at noon.=A0 The show star=
ts at=20
1:00.=A0 Show will run approximately one and a half hours.

"How do I reserve a seat?"

Call the Pickwick Box Office at 216.736.4242.=A0 Indicate that you'd like to=
=20
buy a ticket for the April 6 Martini Show lunch buffet and let them know whe=
ther=20
you're getting lunch or not.=20
***If for any reason you talk to someone who hasn't been informed about this=
=20
particular show (it happens), ask to speak to someone in charge of group sal=
es=20
or the box office manager.=A0=20

"Does this mean the midnight shows on Friday and Saturday nights are going=20
away?"=A0=20

Nope.=A0 The midnight shows continue every Friday and Saturday and remain fr=
ee.

For more information about Pickwick & Frolic and our show, visit
http://www.pickwickandfrolic.com

Eileen Burns

-----------------------------

The Pickwick & Frolic Matinee Lunch Buffet
BY POPULAR DEMAND!

THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW
Matinee Lunch Buffet

You don't have to stay out late anymore to enjoy the finest in late night=20
entertainment.

MATINEES
By popular demand, The Midnight Martini Show has added a Matinee Lunch=20
Buffet. Discover what late night audiences have known for over a year and a=20=
half. In=20
addition to its regular late-night weekend performances, Pickwick and Frolic=
=20
presents The Midnight Martini Show on the Frolic Cabaret stage on weekday=20
afternoons.=20

BUFFET AND FLOORSHOW
Party like the Rat Pack to the music of Sinatra's Vegas in a floor show=20
inspired by the era of cool.  Enjoy Pickwick's signature buffet. What's more=
 Vegas=20
than Sinatra music and a good buffet? The Frolic Cabaret is set up for both.

THE PARTY
The Midnight Martini Show has got it all...cool guys, hot dames, great=20
singing, jokes, toasts and wisecracking. The music is high energy, timeless=20=
and as=20
infectious as the town that made it famous--Las Vegas. It's a big party and=20
you're invited to this polished floorshow with theatrical lighting,=20
state-of-the-art sound and talented performers who pay brilliant homage to a=
n era when=20
singers were song stylists.

--part1_15d.4e139140.2f83318c_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Since we started doing the Midnight=
 Martini Show at Pickwick & Frolic almost 2 years ago, many of you have=20=
said, "I wish there was an earlier show, midnight is just too late for me."=
=A0 Or "My mother/grandpa/great aunt would love this show, but she can't sta=
y up until midnight."<BR>
<BR>
Well folks, Wednesday, April 6 is your chance to see the Midnight Martini Sh=
ow in the middle of the day at the premier performance of our weekday lunch=20=
buffet show!<BR>
<BR>
"If it's in the middle of the day, why is it still called the Midnight Marti=
ni Show?"=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Don't ask silly questions. However, I can tell you this, the daytime version=
 of the show will be longer, include more music, more jokes, an intermission=
, and lunch for those who want it.<BR>
<BR>
"Can we still get martinis in the middle of the day?"<BR>
<BR>
If you even have to ask a question like that we're not letting you in.<BR>
<BR>
"Why only on April 6?"<BR>
<BR>
The daytime lunch shows are generally being booked for tour groups and priva=
te parties of 50 or more.=A0 This premier performance may be the only show f=
or a long time that is open for individual tickets sales to the public.<BR>
<BR>
If you have a large group that would like to book the cabaret and the Martin=
i Show, you can have your pick of any day that the cabaret is free.=A0 We ha=
ve a promotional packet which includes a short DVD about the show available=20=
upon request.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
"What is the cost?"<BR>
<BR>
To see the show with the lunch buffet, the cost is $35.=A0 For just the show=
 without lunch, the cost is $15.=A0 Lunch is served at noon.=A0 The show sta=
rts at 1:00.=A0 Show will run approximately one and a half hours.<BR>
<BR>
"How do I reserve a seat?"<BR>
<BR>
Call the Pickwick Box Office at 216.736.4242.=A0 Indicate that you'd like to=
 buy a ticket for the April 6 Martini Show lunch buffet and let them know wh=
ether you're getting lunch or not. <BR>
***If for any reason you talk to someone who hasn't been informed about this=
 particular show (it happens), ask to speak to someone in charge of group sa=
les or the box office manager.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
"Does this mean the midnight shows on Friday and Saturday nights are going a=
way?"=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Nope.=A0 The midnight shows continue every Friday and Saturday and remain fr=
ee.<BR>
<BR>
For more information about Pickwick & Frolic and our show, visit<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.pickwickandfrolic.com/">http://www.pickwickandfrolic.c=
om</A><BR>
<BR>
Eileen Burns<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------<BR>
<BR>
The Pickwick & Frolic Matinee Lunch Buffet<BR>
BY POPULAR DEMAND!<BR>
<BR>
THE MIDNIGHT MARTINI SHOW<BR>
Matinee Lunch Buffet<BR>
<BR>
You don't have to stay out late anymore to enjoy the finest in late night en=
tertainment.<BR>
<BR>
MATINEES<BR>
By popular demand, The Midnight Martini Show has added a Matinee Lunch Buffe=
t. Discover what late night audiences have known for over a year and a half.=
 In addition to its regular late-night weekend performances, Pickwick and Fr=
olic presents The Midnight Martini Show on the Frolic Cabaret stage on weekd=
ay afternoons. <BR>
<BR>
BUFFET AND FLOORSHOW<BR>
Party like the Rat Pack to the music of Sinatra's Vegas in a floor show insp=
ired by the era of cool.  Enjoy Pickwick's signature buffet. What's mor=
e Vegas than Sinatra music and a good buffet? The Frolic Cabaret is set up f=
or both.<BR>
<BR>
THE PARTY<BR>
The Midnight Martini Show has got it all...cool guys, hot dames, great singi=
ng, jokes, toasts and wisecracking. The music is high energy, timeless and a=
s infectious as the town that made it famous--Las Vegas. It's a big party an=
d you're invited to this polished floorshow with theatrical lighting, state-=
of-the-art sound and talented performers who pay brilliant homage to an era=20=
when singers were song stylists.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_15d.4e139140.2f83318c_boundary--