[NEohioPAL]Seeking Musicians for CHILDREN OF EDEN - PAID POSITIONS

rfwb2000 at aol.com rfwb2000 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 22:04:53 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C707B4236961FB_674_2FF37_mblk-r24.sysops.aol.com

The Canton Player's Guild Theatre, One of America's Oldest Continually-Producing, Professionally-Staffed community theatres, is seeking musicians for it's 2004-2005 Season-Closing Production of Stephen Schwartz's "CHILDREN OF EDEN". The show is Directed by R. Scott Posey, with Musical Direction by Ryan Bergeron and Choreography by Laurel Held-Posey,  and will run from June 3 - June 26, 2005.

I am currently seeking submissions for the following instruments:

*Keyboards: I, II, and III, depending on experience. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN, PERFORMANCE-QUALITY KEYBOARD (or have access to one).

*Guitars: I & II, Acoustic AND Electric prefferred, Mandolin a Plus

*Woodwinds - 3 players, prefferably doubled as follows:
1 - Flute/Picc, Clarinet (sax a plus)
2 - Clarinet/Bass Clarinet (sax a plus)
3 - Oboe/English Horn (sax and/or clarinet a plus)
(Note: if you play only one of the above instruments or diff. combinations, please apply - I will accpet substitutions if needed)

*Auxillary Percussion - Mallets Preffered
*Drumset
*French Horn
*Bass
*Cello

*Sorry, at this time I will NOT be accepting submissions from players who DO NOT READ MUSIC.*

These are PAID positions (and in my experience, very WELL paid positions in comparison to other area theatre pay scales).

There are at least 12 performance services scheduled, with 5-6 additional rehearsals prior to opening. Orchestra rehearsals are tentatively scheduled to begin in the last 7-10 days of may 2005 (there is some flexiblity here according to player schedules).

For interested Cleveland area players, car-pooling arrangements are being made and should keep driving expenses to a minimum.

Please respond to this email address to express interest or for more information. If you have submitted to me previously for a different engagement, please submit again as I may or may not have you on file.

You can check out the guild at www.playersguildtheatre.com.

Looking forward to your submissions. Thanks!!!!

Ryan Bergeron
Music Director
"Children of Eden", Canton Players Guild
440.503.1917 (cell)
212.760.4723 (service)

----------MailBlocks_8C707B4236961FB_674_2FF37_mblk-r24.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>The Canton Player's Guild Theatre, One of America's Oldest Continually-Producing, Professionally-Staffed community theatres, is seeking musicians for it's 2004-2005 Season-Closing Production of Stephen Schwartz's "CHILDREN OF EDEN". The show is Directed by R. Scott Posey, with Musical Direction by Ryan Bergeron and Choreography by Laurel Held-Posey,  and will run from June 3 - June 26, 2005.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am currently seeking submissions for the following instruments:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*Keyboards: I, II, and III, depending on experience. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN, PERFORMANCE-QUALITY KEYBOARD (or have access to one).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*Guitars: I & II, Acoustic AND Electric prefferred, Mandolin a Plus</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*Woodwinds - 3 players, prefferably doubled as follows:</DIV>
<DIV>1 - Flute/Picc, Clarinet (sax a plus)</DIV>
<DIV>2 - Clarinet/Bass Clarinet (sax a plus)</DIV>
<DIV>3 - Oboe/English Horn (sax and/or clarinet a plus)</DIV>
<DIV>(Note: if you play only one of the above instruments or diff. combinations, please apply - I will accpet substitutions if needed)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*Auxillary Percussion - Mallets Preffered</DIV>
<DIV>*Drumset</DIV>
<DIV>*French Horn</DIV>
<DIV>*Bass</DIV>
<DIV>*Cello</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>*Sorry, at this time I will NOT be accepting submissions from players who DO NOT READ MUSIC.*</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>These are PAID positions (and in my experience, very WELL paid positions in comparison to other area theatre pay scales).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>There are at least 12 performance services scheduled, with 5-6 additional rehearsals prior to opening. Orchestra rehearsals are tentatively scheduled to begin in the last 7-10 days of may 2005 (there is some flexiblity here according to player schedules).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For interested Cleveland area players, car-pooling arrangements are being made and should keep driving expenses to a minimum.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond to this email address to express interest or for more information. If you have submitted to me previously for a different engagement, please submit again as I may or may not have you on file. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You can check out the guild at <A href="http://www.playersguildtheatre.com">www.playersguildtheatre.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Looking forward to your submissions. Thanks!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ryan Bergeron</DIV>
<DIV>Music Director</DIV>
<DIV>"Children of Eden", Canton Players Guild</DIV>
<DIV>440.503.1917 (cell)</DIV>
<DIV>212.760.4723 (service)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>