[NEohioPAL]Apartment for Rent in Lakewood

Angel Kornuc akornuc at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:20:36 PDT 2005

Hi everyone! One of my apartments are free.  The address is 15111 Clifton
Blvd., Lakewood.  It has two bedrooms, a tiled bathroom, faux finishes in
the dining and living room and a freshly painted kitchen.  There is also
parking for one car in the back and a coin operated laundry in the basement.
If you are interested, call me at: 216.215.4195
Hope everyone is having a great Spring!
Angel Kornuc :)