[NEohioPAL]Boston Acoustics VR970 Loudspeakers

RLicu20932 at aol.com RLicu20932 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 07:48:33 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1112798913

Hi there,

I am desperately trying to sell two like new Boston Acoustics Lynnfield VR
Series VR970 speakers.  We paid $1000 for each speaker, they are the best  of
the best and in like new condition.  They have been stored in my  smoke-free
home and we are the original and only owners.

These are full-range loudspeakers with integrated powered subwoofers.   They
stand 4ft. tall and weigh 100lbs each.  They are solid black.  I  can email
you a picture if you would like so please feel free to contact me with  any
questions or requests for photos.  I thought maybe somebody out there  in the
performing arts community would be interested so before I listed them on  ebay I
thought I would give you guys a try!  The speakers could be picked  up in my
Strongsville home!

The speakers are in perfect working condition, we are selling them because
we just had our third child and this is just simply not the home for them
anymore, although Barney the dinosaur would sound simply fantastic, it just
simply isn't necessary and we could sure use the money as things are much  tighter
now with a family of 5!

I would take as little as $800 dollars for these speakers, that is more  than
half off the original price!  We would like to take the kids to Disney  this
summer and that is what it would cost for us to get there!

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Marni Licursi

-------------------------------1112798913

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi there,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am desperately trying to sell two like new Boston Acoustics Lynnfield=
 VR=20
Series VR970 speakers.  We paid $1000 for each speaker, they are the be=
st=20
of the best and in like new condition.  They have been stored in my=20
smoke-free home and we are the original and only owners.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>These are full-range loudspeakers with integrated powered subwoofers.&n=
bsp;=20
They stand 4ft. tall and weigh 100lbs each.  They are solid black.&nbsp=
; I=20
can email you a picture if you would like so please feel free to contact me=20=
with=20
any questions or requests for photos.  I thought maybe somebody out the=
re=20
in the performing arts community would be interested so before I listed them=
 on=20
ebay I thought I would give you guys a try!  The speakers could be pick=
ed=20
up in my Strongsville home!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The speakers are in perfect working condition, we are selling them beca=
use=20
we just had our third child and this is just simply not the home for them=20
anymore, although Barney the dinosaur would sound simply fantastic, it just=20
simply isn't necessary and we could sure use the money as things are much=20
tighter now with a family of 5!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I would take as little as $800 dollars for these speakers, that is more=
=20
than half off the original price!  We would like to take the kids to Di=
sney=20
this summer and that is what it would cost for us to get there!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks so much for your consideration!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Marni Licursi</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>