[NEohioPAL]Do You Like Folk Art?

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 14:15:04 PDT 2005

--0-991794584-1112822104=:42560

I've recently become the "Midwest Rep" (at least that's what we're putting on the cards) for a very talented local folk artist, Stucky.  His work has been featured at the House of Blues and in various studios throughout the US.  He's currently working on a show for a studio in Sweden.

Please!!!!   Check out his work!  And, if you do decide to order something from him, please, don't forget to mention that I sent you!

Check out Stucky's on-line galleries and auctions!
www.stuckyart.com

Thanks!
Zac Hudak

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger
--0-991794584-1112822104=:42560

<DIV>I've recently become the "Midwest Rep" (at least that's what we're putting on the cards) for a very talented local folk artist, Stucky.  His work has been featured at the House of Blues and in various studios throughout the US.  He's currently working on a show for a studio in Sweden.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please!!!!   Check out his work!  And, if you do decide to order something from him, please, don't forget to mention that I sent you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Check out Stucky's on-line galleries and auctions!</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.stuckyart.com">www.stuckyart.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac Hudak</DIV><p>