[NEohioPAL]Short indie film needs actors

Jesse Parsh creativeselling4you at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 13:18:21 PDT 2005

--0-642647958-1112905101=:30495

My name is Jesse and I will begin my first short film in June and I need of a few rolls to be filled. I need a female in her early to mid 20s (or looks to be in her mid 20s) to play a lead roll. Also, I need two males to play small rolls. There is no exact age I am looking for on these parts as long as they are not too young, maybe 40s or so. I will not be doing auditions for this. If I meet you and you have no acting ability I will not use you but if you are decent, the job is yours. This is a low budget movie so none of the roles will be a paid position. I am fairly new to this so I can also use some help on the crew if anyone has any knowledge they are willing to share.  Thanks