[NEohioPAL]Blue-ize Magazine

Blue~ize Magazine blueizeinfo at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:20:21 PDT 2005

--0-1187454798-1112926821=:38442

BLUE-IZE MAGAZINE

We are VERY pleased to announce this progress report on our 6 month old magazine!

We have hired writers Karen Hess and Steve Couch(News Herald) to join our staff. We have also hired Amy Hanratty in the sales department. Our magazine is expanding from 10,000/ month publication to 20,000/month. We have purchased 100 magazine racks to display Blue-ize throughout lobbies in Cleveland/Akron area along side Scene Magazine- now we will reach a much broader reading audience.

As the owner/editor of magazine I am thrilled to have made so many talented actors/dancers/singers/directors/teachers HAPPY by giving them some much deserved recognition!

I would like to thank all of the advertisers who have helped get this project off the ground. And last but not least, all the talented young people in the Cleveland/Akron area that give us such a wonderful talent pool to write stories about.

Finally, I would like to thank all the readers who see me at shows or on the street and tell me how much they enjoy reading the magazine every month.

Thank you and lets keep it going!

Mike Ross, editor

Blue~ize Magazine
The Ultimate Guide for Young Talent

Mike Ross, Editor in Chief
Barbara Ross, Production & Artwork Manager
7285 Center St.
Mentor, OH 44060
PH: 440-478-7500

--0-1187454798-1112926821=:38442

<DIV align=center><FONT color=#0000ff size=6>BLUE-IZE MAGAZINE</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are <STRONG>VERY</STRONG> pleased to announce this progress report on our 6 month old magazine! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have hired writers <STRONG>Karen Hess</STRONG> and <STRONG>Steve Couch</STRONG>(News Herald) to join our staff. We have also hired <STRONG>Amy Hanratty</STRONG> in the sales department. Our magazine is expanding from 10,000/ month publication to <STRONG>20,000/month</STRONG>. We have purchased <STRONG>100</STRONG> magazine racks to display Blue-ize throughout lobbies in Cleveland/Akron area along side Scene Magazine- now we will reach a much broader reading audience.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As the owner/editor of magazine I am thrilled to have made so many talented actors/dancers/singers/directors/teachers <STRONG>HAPPY</STRONG> by giving them some much deserved recognition!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I would like to thank all of the advertisers who have helped get this project off the ground. And last but not least, all the <STRONG>talented</STRONG> young people in the Cleveland/Akron area that give us such a wonderful talent pool to write stories about.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Finally, I would like to thank all the readers who see me at shows or on the street and tell me how much they enjoy reading the magazine every month.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff>Thank you and lets keep it going!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mike Ross, editor</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#0000ff size=4><STRONG><EM>Blue~ize Magazine</EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#0000ff size=3>The Ultimate Guide for Young Talent</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Mike Ross, Editor in Chief</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=verdana>Barbara Ross, Production & Artwork Manager<BR>7285 Center St. <BR>Mentor, OH 44060 <BR><STRONG>PH: 440-478-7500</STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV>
--0-1187454798-1112926821=:38442--