[NEohioPAL]Help! Dobama seeking a chainsaw and 3 stools.

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:00:45 PDT 2005

Hello all.

Dobama Theatre is currently seeking a couple of difficult prop items for its
upcoming production of Eric Coble's new play "Ten Minutes From Cleveland."
I am sending out a plea of sorts to tap the generosity and insight of the
neohiopal community.  Can you help us out?

We are currently looking for:
1)  A chainsaw.  This chainsaw doesn't have to work.  Any color, brand or
era will work.  We can't afford to be choosy at this point.  : )
2)  3 identical (or similar) small stools that one might find in a doctor's
examination room.  The doctor would usually sit on these when he is doing a
reflex test or something to that effect.  These may have wheels or may be
stationary.  The should be metal or or medical looking..but I am open to
considering anything at this point.  In particular this scene takes place at
the Cleveland Clinic.  However, we will accept stools of any condition.  : )

The period of time that we would look to borrow these props is ASAP (now)
through May 21.

Although, we are not able to compensate anyone financially for these props,
we would be happy to offer tickets to the show as trade for your generosity.
  We promise to take good care of the items as well.

If you think that you may be able to help us out, please respond to this
email with your name and contact information.  I will return the contact
with a phone call.

I thank you in advance for any assitance that you might be able to provide.

Thanks everyone.
Todd Krispinsky
Scenic Deisgner, Ten Minutes From Cleveland