[NEohioPAL]Attention: Set designers, Costume managers and Prop managers

Joanne Popp w8inglong at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 06:21:50 PDT 2005

--0-1067798268-1112966510=:10577

Is your production on a tight budget?  Maybe we can help.  Zion UCC of Tremont at 2716 West 14th St. holds a rummage sale on the first Saturday of every month doors open at 11am.  We have a huge selection of clothing in various sizes, a large selection of costume jewelry, household items, even some paint and furniture.

Adm. Assistant,
Zion UCC of Tremont
http://zionchurch.org
Whosoever is everyone.

 Make Yahoo! your home page
--0-1067798268-1112966510=:10577

<DIV>
<DIV>Is your production on a tight budget?  Maybe we can help.  Zion UCC of Tremont at 2716 West 14th St. holds a rummage sale on the first Saturday of every month doors open at 11am.  We have a huge selection of clothing in various sizes, a large selection of costume jewelry, household items, even some paint and furniture.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>Adm. Assistant,<BR>Zion UCC of Tremont</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://zionchurch.org">http://zionchurch.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>Whosoever is everyone.</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
">Make Yahoo! your home page</a>