[NEohioPAL]Marcy Ronen Casting seeking serious runners for Dick's Sporting Goods print ad

Marcy Ronen mronen2000 at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 09:56:21 PDT 2005

--0-651856079-1112979381=:65343

Marcy Ronen Casting is seeking serious runners with "lean, runner's bodies" for a Dick's Sporting Goods print ad.

We want to see people of color--African American, Asian, Hispanic, etc., Male and Female, age 23-45.

This is a paid gig.

Contact Marcy Ronen at mronen2000 at aol.com if you are interested.

Thank you,

Marcy Ronen
Casting Director

--0-651856079-1112979381=:65343

<DIV>Marcy Ronen Casting is seeking serious runners with "lean, runner's bodies" for a Dick's Sporting Goods print ad.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>We want to see people of color--African American, Asian, Hispanic, etc., Male and Female, age 23-45.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a paid gig.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Contact Marcy Ronen at <A href="mailto:mronen2000 at aol.com">mronen2000 at aol.com</A> if you are interested.</DIV>