[NEohioPAL]The Cleveland Black Box Theater presents "Catharsis", a new Romantic Comedy

Dave Amiott damiott at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:34:55 PDT 2005

<P>The Cleveland Black Box Theater is presenting "Catharsis", a new play by written by local writer/performer Dave Amiott and directed my Mike Martone.  The play is an entertaining and funny look at the relationship between two young performers in the Cleveland comedy community, and the conflicting pressures that affect them.</P>
<P>The show is uniquely described as a "play-within-a-sketch-show-within-an-improv-show-within-a-play". It stars Dave Amiott and Brandi Holtz, with Mike Hagesfeld, Chris Hegedus, and Adam Brooks in his final Cleveland performance.</P>
<P>The show runs Thursday April 21st and Friday April 22nd at 8pm in the Cleveland Black Box located in Cabaret Dada (1210 West 6th St). Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for students and senior citizens. Call 216-696-4242 for reservations, or visit <A href="http://www.cabaretdada.com">www.cabaretdada.com</A>.<BR><BR></P></DIV><BR><BR><BR>Feel free to visit my web page:
<DIV></DIV>http://www.geocities.com/damiott
<DIV></DIV>for custom action figure links,
<DIV></DIV>resources, and galleries.
<DIV></DIV></div></html>