[NEohioPAL]Apartment Location Needed For Movie Shoot

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Fri Apr 8 13:25:10 PDT 2005

William A. Alexander and Travelin' Light Productions seeks your help in our current feature-length movie project, the thriller titled "Dead Silent." We're in need of an apartment location for the shoot. There are several scenes that would need to be shot at this location, for a total of about 10 script pages. This could easily be completed in a single weekend so there would be minimal inconvenience to you in your home. Of course, you'd receive production credit in the movie and a DVD copy of "Dead Silent" when it's complete.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

William A. Alexander
Travelin' Light Productions
www.travelinlightproductions.com