[NEohioPAL]Living at the Liminis, apts. for lease

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Fri Apr 8 20:53:20 PDT 2005

LIVE AT THE LIMINIS IN TREMONT

If you’ve been to the Liminis to see a convergence-continuum production,
you know that the theater is attached to a big historic, brick Victorian
home (wherein live the artistic and executive directors of the theatre).
Part of the house is two-storey wing with two apartments, both of which
will be becoming vacant and available for lease by May 1st (if not
sooner).

They are one-bedroom apartments and both have been completely renovated
within the past few years.  They come equipped with gas ranges,
refrigerators, dishwashers and microwaves, and they’re along a deck and
garden.  Both have convenient storage areas.  We’re looking for a quick
turn around, so we’ve reduced the rent to $450 for the upstairs apartment
and $465 for the slightly larger downstairs unit.

So if you’re looking for an artist-friendly environment, in a cool,
near-downtown neighborhood (Tremont), please contact me for more info by
replying to this email (csimon at convergence-continuum.org) or by calling
216-401-3099.  Oh, and did I mention that tenants are comped to all our
shows and invited to our cast parties?  But of course.

Clyde Simon
Artistic Director
convergence-continuum