[NEohioPAL]More information regarding tech director for Guys and Dolls

Tinks1026 at aol.com Tinks1026 at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 11:27:51 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1113071271

Olmsted Performing Arts Tech Director,

    I have gotten several replies for the tech position  and several resumes
along with several questions. Let me do my best to answer  all questions
upfront. Please feel free if I don't cover everything to email me  with more
questions.

    Olmsted Performing Arts was formed two years ago  starting with the
production of Annie. We have gone from 50 kids at auditions  and a staff of 3, to
120 kids at our last auditions and a staff of 12. Some  paid, some volunteer.

    We are about a love of theatre, growing, learning  and just having a
great time! There's not one show no matter how long you've  been doing theatre
that you won't learn from. So we are interviewing for the  position of our tech
director this summer.

    It is a low paying job as we are new. But it's a  little bit of side
money for doing something fun.

    We do not have a building so we build the week of  August 1-5 from 5-10pm
on the stage we are renting. Then tech week runs the  following dates from
5-10pm.  August 6, 8, 9, and 11th.

    Tech director would be required to design the set,  and then help
supervise and build and gather all materials needed. Again  building time is listed
above because other then that week, we have no where to  build and store sets.
Tech director would not need to do anything with lighting  or sound.

    We are a growing theatre -- Come join the  Fun!

     If your interested please email me a resume ASAP.  Our first production
meeting is April 27th and I'd like to have a full staff  there!

Angela  Boehm
Olmsted Performing Arts
Board Of  Directors

-------------------------------1113071271

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Olmsted Performing Arts Tech Director,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    I have gotten several replies for the tech posi=
tion=20
and several resumes along with several questions. Let me do my best to answe=
r=20
all questions upfront. Please feel free if I don't cover everything to email=
 me=20
with more questions.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Olmsted Performing Arts was formed two years ag=
o=20
starting with the production of Annie. We have gone from 50 kids at audition=
s=20
and a staff of 3, to 120 kids at our last auditions and a staff of 12. Some=20
paid, some volunteer.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    We are about a love of theatre, growing, learni=
ng=20
and just having a great time! There's not one show no matter how long you've=
=20
been doing theatre that you won't learn from. So we are interviewing for the=
=20
position of our tech director this summer.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    It is a low paying job as we are new. But it's=20=
a=20
little bit of side money for doing something fun. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    We do not have a building so we build the week=20=
of=20
August 1-5 from 5-10pm on the stage we are renting. Then tech week runs the=20
following dates from 5-10pm.  August 6, 8, 9, and 11th. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    Tech director would be required to design the s=
et,=20
and then help supervise and build and gather all materials needed. Again=20
building time is listed above because other then that week, we have no where=
 to=20
build and store sets. Tech director would not need to do anything with light=
ing=20
or sound.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    We are a growing theatre -- Come join the=20
Fun!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>     If your interested please email me a resume AS=
AP.=20
Our first production meeting is April 27th and I'd like to have a full staff=
=20
there! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
><B>Angela=20
Boehm<I><BR></I>Olmsted Performing Arts<BR>Board Of=20
Directors<BR></B></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>