[NEohioPAL]You're Invited: The Artshow

terry sandler terrysandler at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 10:37:53 PDT 2005

<P>What: Opening Gala for his artwork.  Refreshments will be served.</P>
<P>When:  Saturday, April 30, 6 pm.</P>
<P>Where:  Riverfront Coffee Mill, 2235 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls.</P>
<P>Why: Because the Riverfront has great coffee, delightful desserts, and live music (folk rock, by a group named The Vertical Tones) will follow the opening.<BR><BR>We'd love to have you!  If you think you'd like to attend, please RSVP so that we can notify our host, the coffeehouse.<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>www.terrysandler.com</DIV></div></html>