[NEohioPAL]Great Lakes Theater Festival's Summer Theater Institute for Middle & High School

LISA ORTENZI lor10z at msn.com
Tue Apr 12 11:38:07 PDT 2005

<P class=MsoNormal>A four-week theater program is being offered at Hawken School for students ages 12-18, from June 20-July 15, 2004.  Great Lakes Theater Festival, and Hawken School invite you to work alongside professional actors and artists and take classes in Acting, Shakespeare, Improvisation, Stage Combat, Movement, Voice, Mask Making and much more!   </P>
<P class=MsoNormal>There will also be Master Classes lead by Andrew May, Great Lakes Theater Festival's Associate Artistic Director. </P>
<P class=MsoNormal>The Summer Institute will culminate in a performance involving all enrolled students, who will perform in a 90-minute presentation inspired by the productions of <I>A Midsummer Night's Dream</I> and <I>Into the Woods</I>.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>This four-week program is designed for students of all levels of experience and ability, and affords the opportunity to learn from professional theater, music and movement artists providing individual attention on a daily basis.  There is no audition required so all students will be considered for the program.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Experience the joy of professional theater in a safe and supportive environment, designed to challenge students at their own level.</P>
<P class=MsoNormal>For more information, a brochure or to register for the summer program contact:  </P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Dan Call, Hawken School, 440-423-2125; <A href="mailto:dcall at hawken.edu">dcall at hawken.edu</A><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal>Visit the Great Lakes Theater Festival Summer Theater Institute Web Page at: <A href="http://www.greatlakestheater.org/education/summerInstitute.shtm">http://www.greatlakestheater.org/education/summerInstitute.shtm</A></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: #000033">Lisa Ortenzi</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: #000033">Great Lakes Theater Festival</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="COLOR: #000033">Supervisor, School Residency Program</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><A href="mailto:lortenzi at greatlakestheater.org">lortenzi at greatlakestheater.org</A><I><SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0033"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><I><SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0033">We are such things as dreams are made on...</SPAN></I></P><BR><BR><BR></div></html>