[NEohioPAL]Immediate Need: Production Positions available

Kathleen Sullivan klsull at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 19:05:50 PDT 2005

--0-1781748385-1113357950=:62224

The following positions are open for Red Hen's June production, "An Evening of One Act Fun".   Rehearsals start May 2nd with production dates of June 9th through June 25th - Thursdays and Fridays 7:30, Sunday matinee 3:30. Some positions are paid. Please email your interest and/or questions to Artistic Director Rose Leininger at rleininger at sbcglobal.net, or call the Red Hen Hotline 216-256-9668.  For more information about Red Hen or this production visit our website at www.feministtheatre.org

Production Manager
Stage Manager
Light/Sound design/operator
Costume design
Assistant set builder
PR/Group sales coordinator
House Manager

Kathy Sullivan
Red Hen Board

--0-1781748385-1113357950=:62224

<DIV>The following positions are open for Red Hen's June production, "An Evening of One Act Fun".   Rehearsals start May 2nd with production dates of June 9th through June 25th - Thursdays and Fridays 7:30, Sunday matinee 3:30. Some positions are paid. Please email your interest and/or questions to Artistic Director Rose Leininger at <A href="mailto:rleininger at sbcglobal.net">rleininger at sbcglobal.net</A>, or call the Red Hen Hotline 216-256-9668.  For more information about Red Hen or this production visit our website at <A href="http://www.feministtheatre.org">www.feministtheatre.org</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Production Manager</DIV>
<DIV>Stage Manager</DIV>
<DIV>Light/Sound design/operator</DIV>