[NEohioPAL]Special effects for any budget!

Darryl parson parson_fx at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 20:20:14 PDT 2005

--0-538389306-1113362414=:65957

      PARSON_FX
Parson FX is an independent company able to provide your project with with the effects needed within your budget. From special make-up effects to custom props and prosthetics as well as scenic design and anything else you may need to complete your creations. Ask about our special rates for independent film makers. In addition we can provide your theater group or drama department with fun and informative workshop and seminars in special make-up effects. We offer free price quotes as well as friendly advice. We are here to serve you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests you may have. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Darryl Parson
President, Parson FX
PARSON_FX at yahoo.com

--0-538389306-1113362414=:65957

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" face="arial black" color=#bf005f size=7>      PARSON_FX        </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="Arial Black" size=4>Parson FX is an independent company able to provide your project with with the effects needed within your budget. From special make-up effects to custom props and prosthetics as well as scenic design and anything else you may need to complete your creations. Ask about our special rates for independent film makers. In addition we can provide your theater group or drama department with fun and informative workshop and seminars in special make-up effects. We offer free price quotes as well as friendly advice. We are here to serve you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests you may have. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="comic sans ms" size=4>Darryl Parson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face="arial black" size=3>President, Parson FX</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Arial Black" size=3><A href="mailto:PARSON_FX at yahoo.com"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">PARSON_FX at yahoo.com</FONT></A><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"> </FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Small Business - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try our new resources site!</a>
--0-538389306-1113362414=:65957--