[NEohioPAL]extras needed, April 17th

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 17:24:06 PDT 2005

--0-913725253-1113438246=:36377

laughalot productions is looking for men and women extras, ages 30 and up for a short scene in a feature lenght comedy.

The scene will be shot in a law office and the extras need to wear business attire (suits, ties, etc..

The scene will be shot this Sunday (the 17th) in Delaware Ohio.

The shooting time should take approximately one hour and will begin around 5:00 (but that time is tentative).

For budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit to the extras, but this should be a fun scene and an interesting way to spend a SUnday evening.

For more information and more details, please send an e-mail to laughalotproductions at yahoo.com  Also, so that I can make sure the cast is balanced in age, please state your age (or thereabouts ;-)  in your e-mail.

Jim

--0-913725253-1113438246=:36377

<DIV>
<DIV>laughalot productions is looking for men and women extras, ages 30 and up for a short scene in a feature lenght comedy.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The scene will be shot in a law office and the extras need to wear business attire (suits, ties, etc..</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The scene will be shot this Sunday (the 17th) in Delaware Ohio.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The shooting time should take approximately one hour and will begin around 5:00 (but that time is tentative).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit to the extras, but this should be a fun scene and an interesting way to spend a SUnday evening.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For more information and more details, please send an e-mail to <A href="mailto:laughalotproductions at yahoo.com">laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</A>  Also, so that I can make sure the cast is balanced in age, please state your age (or thereabouts ;-)  in your e-mail.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jim </DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Read only the mail you want - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/spamguard/*http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html">Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard</a>.