[NEohioPAL]Progressive church musician looking for work

Afi-Odelia Scruggs aoscruggs at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:09:41 PDT 2005

Are you looking for a keyboard player who can bring energy to your worship
service? Does your idea of sacred music include Bob Marley and Curtis
Mayfleld as well as Issac Watts? If so, I"m the person for you.

I'm an experienced church musician with a background in jazz and
African-American gospel, spirituals and hymns. I have my own equipment. I
can also arrange numbers for soloists and choir. If you're looking for a
good, professional church musician - who knows how to get to church on time
- then contact me at aoscruggs at hotmail.com

Afi Scruggs