[NEohioPAL]CPT and Inlet Dance Theatre say "Everybody Dance Now!" @ Danceworks 05, Now Thru Apr. 24

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Thu Apr 14 12:01:42 PDT 2005

Everybody Dance Now!
DANCEWORKS 05 continues thru Apr. 24
Groundworks Dancetheater, Verb Ballets, Inlet Dance Theatre, and SAFMOD
www.cptonline.org

The popular, critically acclaimed festival of contemporary dance continues,
featuring four of Northeast Ohio’s best companies.  Get out of the Cleveland
cold weather doldrums and join us!  Purchase a PAN-o-rama FlexPass and see
them all!

Inlet Dance Theatre Apr. 14 – 17

Inlet Dance Theatre gets us moving with their progressive and accessible
modern choreography,  which speaks about life and issues facing humanity.
Inlet will premiere new works by Artistic Director Bill Wade and perform his
acclaimed “Dream of Sleeping."  They’ll add a special matinee performance on
Saturday, April 16, highlighting the heralded education programming which
enhances personal development in the lives of individuals through training
and mentoring.

New Thurs. shows at 7:30pm Tix $19
Fri. & Sat. 8pm Tix $24
Sun. 3pm Tix $19

Under 25?  Tix $10!
Ask about Pay What You Can Thursdays!

The best way to see Danceworks 05 is through our PAN-o-rama FlexPass.  Named
for our mascot, this flexible pass comes in choices of 3, 5, 7, and 10
vouchers that patrons can use to see any Featured Production or Danceworks
05 presentation, with a savings of up to 38%. Patrons can use one for each
show or bring friends and family to CPT and use them all at once.   The
PAN-o-rama FlexPass is not valid for Opening Nights of Featured Productions.

3 FlexPass:  $54
5 FlexPass:  $85
7 FlexPass:  $112
10 FlexPass:  $150

“Impressive, lyrical, evocative….vigorous….energetic”
--The Cleveland Plain Dealer on the Danceworks series

Production support from Capezio/Ballet Makers Foundation, The Cleveland
Foundation, The Codrington Foundation, The Cyrus Eaton Foundation, The
George Gund Foundation, & The Kulas Foundation.

Buy Tickets By Phone 216.631.2727
www.cptonline.org
under 25?  Tix only $10!
CPT's 04 - 05 season:  CHANGE YOUR MIND!

Coming Soon to CPT:

11th Annual Silent Art Auction
May 7
Art + Entertainment + Martini = Benefit*
*You benefit.  CPT benefits.
Tix $10 - $40
Speciality martinis by Fulton Bar & Grill
Support from The Free Times, Jakprints, and angle magazine
check out the list of participating artists:  www.cptonline.org

The Secretaries
May 12 - 28
a killer comedy!
Featuring Denise Astorino, Meg Chamberlain, Liz Conway, Alison Hernan, &
Sheffia Randall.
Directed by Randy Rollison

Look for the "Wanted" fliers for a $5 off offer to THE SECRETARIES!

Stone Cold Dead Serious
co-produced with TITLEWave theatre
June 1 - 18
the Off-Broadway hit!
Featuring Featuring Stephen Dale, Meg Kelly Schroeder**, Robert Ellis**,
Magdalyn Donnelly, and Arthur Grothe.
Directed by Gregory Vovos

**Members of Actors’ Equity Association, the union of professional actors
and stage managers in the United States, appearing under special contract.

And...
Make A Break.  Ask about CPT travel packages:  see a CPT show, stay at an
area B&B, and eat at one of the many great Detroit-Shoreway and Ohio City
restaurants.  20% off regular prices!  Contact Brooke Willis @ 216.631.2727
ext. 221.