[NEohioPAL]Reminder: "The Diary of Anne Frank" at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 06:54:30 PDT 2005

Only two more weekends to see "The Diary of Anne
Frank"

The Diary of Anne Frank
by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett

April 15, 16, 22 and 23 at 8 pm
Sunday Matinee April 17 at 2 pm.

Ticket prices are $10.00 for adults and $8.00 for
students and seniors.

Tickets will be available at the door or you can
reserve them in advance by calling 216 556-0415.  We
have limited space, so it is to your benefit to make
reservations.

Performances will be held in our new theater home
which is located in the Edwin S. Griffith's Masonic
Lodge at 6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across from Arby’s Restaurant)

CAST

Anne Frank 		Annmarie Steffes
Otto Frank		Bob Kenderes
Edith Frank		Jenna Sinisgalli
Margot Frank		LeAnne Kurela
Peter Van Daan		Adam Patterson
Mrs. Van Daan		Geraldine Drake
Mr. Van Daan		Sheldon Lawrence
Mr. Dussel		Ken Drazdik
Miep			Monica Daar
Mr. Kraler		Bill Gajewski

Produced by special arrangement with Dramatists Play
Service, Inc.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy