[NEohioPAL]GREAT websites under $300

Thomas White thomas.e.white at case.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:05:10 PDT 2005

I'm a web designer working in Cleveland and am currently looking for new
clients.  I am VERY CHEAP and will set up everything you need to have
your own web site, great for resume posting and showcasing work.  Price
varies depending on what you want, but most sites are priced under $300
-  feel free to contact me for estimates.

I have also done several small business web sites - most designers are
charging over $500 for a poor product.

Below are some examples of my work.  This is a GREAT deal
and a cheap way to get your name out to people!

SAMPLES

http://www.essentialextras.com

http://www.annegrady.org

http://www.gamutcommunications.com