[NEohioPAL]Call for a Stand In!! Feature length movie!

Allen Kellogg Allenkel at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 19:07:27 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C53FAC.07949530

Thank you to all those who expressed interest in working as a stand in
for "Dreaming On Christmas". A stand in has been selected but there may
still be further calls yet. For those who are seeking crew positions, I
have received your e-mails and will talk with the producers but your
offers of help are greatly appreciated.

We are currently now actively looking for another stand in position for
the lead actor. You must be near 5'6" and Asian. Send all headshots and
resumes to Allen Kellogg at allenkel at comcast.net . I will contact you
with schedule information. Again, thank you everyone for your responses.

Allen Kellogg (1st AD)

allenkel at comcast.net

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C53FAC.07949530

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
	{margin-right:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.emailstyle20
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:navy;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

bottomMargin=3D7
leftmargin=3D7 topmargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7>

id=3D"role_document"><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Thank you to all =
those
who expressed interest in working as a stand in for “Dreaming On
Christmas”. A stand in has been selected but there may still be =
further
calls yet. For those who are seeking crew positions, I have received =
your
e-mails and will talk with the producers but your offers of help are =
greatly

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>We are currently now actively =
href=3D"mailto:allenkel at comcast.net">allenkel at comcast.net</a> . I will =
contact
you with schedule information. Again, thank you everyone for your =

style=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Allen Kellogg (1<sup>st</sup> =

style=3D'font-size:

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C53FAC.07949530--