[NEohioPAL]"Blend 6" club debut @ Rick's Cafe 4/23

Chris Mezzolesta studio at marianth.com
Tue Apr 19 08:24:39 PDT 2005

After over a quarter of a century performing for private events, Special
Blend is venturing into the clubs for the first time, in our compact format
"Blend 6". We will be debuting this Saturday April 23rd from 10pm - 2am at
Rick's Cafe in downtown Chagrin Falls (just north of the triangle). We'll
be cranking the party atmosphere, keeping it fun and tasteful at the same time.

Kary Perkovich - vocals; Cliff Jones - vocals; Chris Mezzolesta - bass &
vocals; Tim Tatko - drums; Joe Leotta - keys and vocals; Glen Springer -
guitar & vocals.

We'll be doing 60s thru 80s party music with a couple of other things
thrown in for good measure, so please come out this Saturday after whatever
else you might be doing, and lend your support to Blend 6 - - - Thanks!