[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema was on WOIO and is casting for Episode2 of TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 12:39:44 PDT 2005

While the world was greeted with a new pope, Cleveland was presented with a historic first. During the Six o' clock news, WOIO reporter Tiffany Burns did a story on Cleveland’s first TV Series.  “Out of Darkness” is a sexy, gritty cop/ sci-fi drama created by Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels.   The TV Series will be the first to ever be shot in Cleveland, Ohio.  The series has some major product placement and is dedicated to giving local talent and local businesses the chance to be in the spotlight.  The official site for the TV series is at www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm

A DVD of the segment with photos and Clips from “Out of Darkness” are available upon request

NOW FOR CASTING NEWS FOR MEN:
We are shooting Episode Two now. We are shooting with our main cast Our Official Casting Director for Male Roles is Joseph Marshall Parnell. If you fit the following roles, e-mail him at dark at prelude2cinema.com.
Only Mr. Parnell and Executive Producer Alex P. Michaels will be handling all casting decisions.

We are seeking the following Male roles:
1. A Stalker. This person does not look unkempt, but he looks very nice on the outside. Inside he is mentally unbalanced. He is well dressed in the script. He needs to be a white male, around 30 and physically built. This is a special guest role for this episode only.

2. A police Lt. This is a reoccurring key supporting character. Foster is an older black male who has a spiritual air about him.

EXTRA ROLES will be announced later.
The Episode is shooting now and Actors will be needed by May 1, 2005