[NEohioPAL]Flashback Band - Spring, Summer, Fall - Performance Schedule

Michael Lerner mslerner at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 20 19:31:11 PDT 2005

Just announced, the Flashback rock 'n soul Band Spring, Summer and Fall -
Performance Schedule.

Hope to see all of our friends at the following venues:

Saturday, June 4 - First Chop, Ravenna (8:30 - 11:30)

Friday, June 24 - Chester Tavern (8 - 11)

Sunday, July 3 - Private Party

Friday, July 15 - Willowick Restaurant and Lounge  (9 - 1)

Saturday, July 30 - Solon Home Days (TBA)

Friday, August 5 - First Chop, Ravenna (9 - 12)

Saturday, August 13 - Chester Tavern (8 - 11)

Sunday, September 9 - Legacy Village (7-10)

Saturday, September 17 - Willowick Restaurant and Lounge (9 - 1)

Friday, October 14 - Willowick Restaurant and Loung (9-1)

Flashback plays the greatest r&b, soul, and Motown hits from the 60s - 80s.