[NEohioPAL]Hello Joker's Card fans,cast/crew ......

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 08:50:05 PDT 2005

--0-2107870112-1114271405=:93103

   I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for attending the premire. It was a great success, and it couldn't have been a success without everyones dedication and support of independent filmmaking.

I also wanted to thank all the people involved and a special shout out to these people:

Johnny Wu - masterful director and bringing the Cleveland filmamkers together
Bill Johns - again for doing a masterful DP job
Tom Luhtala and Christine Chapman - for doing there best to try to make me look decent
Wayne Oris and Andrew Sokol - for being safety concience and just helping me with the wireworks
Donna Williams
Nick D'Amico
Jeff Lubell
Jim Geir
Timothy Gunn
Richard Ingraham
Aryavarta Kumar
Alan Tuskes
Mike Bove
John Sheets
Kathy Fitzgerald
Keith Kline
Robyn Griggs
Robert Banks

and everyone else that was involved on the cast and crew to make this project a huge success.

I also wanted to apologize for some of the people that I didn't have the oppurtunity to talk to at the premire.

If anyone has any comments feel free to E-mail anytime.

andyschofield at yahoo.com

www.moviemanandy.com

Kind Regards , Andy Schofield

--0-2107870112-1114271405=:93103

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><BR><BR><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" size=2 PTSIZE="10" BACK="#ffffff"><BR><BR>   I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for attending the premire. It was a great success, and it couldn't have been a success without everyones dedication and support of independent filmmaking.<BR><BR>I also wanted to thank all the people involved and a special shout out to these people:<BR><BR>Johnny Wu - masterful director and bringing the Cleveland filmamkers together<BR>Bill Johns - again for doing a masterful DP job<BR>Tom Luhtala and Christine Chapman - for doing there best to try to make me look decent<BR>Wayne Oris and Andrew Sokol - for being safety concience and just helping me with the wireworks<BR>Donna Williams<BR>Nick D'Amico<BR>Jeff Lubell<BR>Jim Geir<BR>Timothy Gunn<BR>Richard Ingraham<BR>Aryavarta Kumar<BR>Alan Tuskes<BR>Mike
 Bove<BR>John Sheets<BR>Kathy Fitzgerald<BR>Keith Kline<BR>Robyn Griggs<BR>Robert Banks<BR><BR>and everyone else that was involved on the cast and crew to make this project a huge success. <BR><BR>I also wanted to apologize for some of the people that I didn't have the oppurtunity to talk to at the premire.<BR><BR>If anyone has any comments feel free to E-mail anytime.<BR><BR>andyschofield at yahoo.com <BR><BR>www.moviemanandy.com<BR><BR>Kind Regards , Andy Schofield<BR></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></FONT>
--0-2107870112-1114271405=:93103--