[NEohioPAL]Book Cover Models needed

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 16:52:00 PDT 2005

--0-229049073-1114386720=:38907

Hey All!

I am seeking:
1.  A 25 to 45 year old male; preferable blk, spanish, or of mix race. We are striving for the character image to be a mature member of the Hip Hop Generation. Not rough nor overtly damaged looking. Cool in sweats, yet clean in a suit type.

2. 2 Females talents
#1 shall be a 30 something attractive (all ranges of that term do apply, leaving the door wide open to light, dark, carmel, brown, tan, yellow...etc) black woman.

#2 The second should be a late 20-something to early 30-something blk or spanish woman of potential Hollywood looks

3. A editorial photographer with access to an attractive loft and/ or studio setting.
I have a digital camera folks...looking for a professional!

Looking to shoot original cover art for a book very soon. No offense to any talent that did not meet tight scope of the immediate need.

Reagrds,
Jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-229049073-1114386720=:38907

<DIV>Hey All!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am seeking:</DIV>
<DIV>1.  A 25 to 45 year old male; preferable blk, spanish, or of mix race. We are striving for the character image to be a mature member of the Hip Hop Generation. Not rough nor overtly damaged looking. Cool in sweats, yet clean in a suit <EM>type.</EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM></EM> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>2. </EM>2 Females talents</DIV>
<DIV>#<STRONG>1</STRONG> shall be a 30 something attractive (all ranges of that term do apply, leaving the door wide open to light, dark, carmel, brown, tan, yellow...etc) black woman.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>#2 </STRONG>The second should be a late 20-something to early 30-something blk or spanish woman of potential Hollywood looks</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>3. A editorial <U>photographer</U> with access to an attractive loft and/ or studio setting.  </DIV>
<DIV>I have a digital camera folks...looking for a professional!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Looking to shoot original cover art for a book very soon. No offense to any talent that did not meet tight scope of the immediate need.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Reagrds,</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>