[NEohioPAL]EMPLOYMENT NEEDED PLEASE

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 10:17:20 PDT 2005

--0-567367674-1114535840=:55477

Hello everyone.

Due to some family issues, I've had to return from Manhattan prematurely.

I'm moving to a wonderful house on Wyandotte in Lakewood (you better believe I'm gonna have one HECK of a housewarming!)  So, I'm near Madison and most of Lakewood.

I'm DESPERATE for a job!   Hopefully, in a restaurant or bar in Lakewood or possibly downtown.  I have over 7 years restaurant experience in both serving, bartending and some magangement.  I have both Cleveland and New York experience.  My last position was at the Olive Tree Cafe/Comedy Cellar (www.comedycellar.com) in Manhattan.

I sold my car when I moved to NY so I'm without wheels.

If ANYONE knows of ANYTHING and can help me out I will owe you for LIFE!

Thank you!
Zac Hudak
917.607.6159
zachudak2005 at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-567367674-1114535840=:55477

<DIV>Hello everyone.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to some family issues, I've had to return from Manhattan prematurely.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm moving to a wonderful house on Wyandotte in Lakewood (you better believe I'm gonna have one HECK of a housewarming!)  So, I'm near Madison and most of Lakewood.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm DESPERATE for a job!   Hopefully, in a restaurant or bar in Lakewood or possibly downtown.  I have over 7 years restaurant experience in both serving, bartending and some magangement.  I have both Cleveland and New York experience.  My last position was at the Olive Tree Cafe/Comedy Cellar (<A href="http://www.comedycellar.com">www.comedycellar.com</A>) in Manhattan. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I sold my car when I moved to NY so I'm without wheels.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If ANYONE knows of ANYTHING and can help me out I will owe you for LIFE!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV>Zac Hudak</DIV>
<DIV>917.607.6159</DIV>