[NEohioPAL]Power Point 2002, anyone??

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 22:44:43 PDT 2005

--0-575706405-1114580683=:66440

Hi Folks,

Kind of an odd and last minute request here, but hoping someone in the community might be able to assist with this particular dilemma!!!

I'm set to present a Power Point presentation this Friday, that I have feverishly been working on for weeks now... I've done my work at a local community college, which has the latest technology. I didn't even think that the program I have on my laptop would accomodate this (PP2000), therefore, all the cool transitions, animations, fonts, I used... are all gone once downloaded!! I assume a newer version, would serve the same purpose, if I'm not mistaken!?

This is a very special and personal project, and I'm wondering if anyone is in a position to help!?!?!? What I need is to borrow, rent a laptop, or even buy, for a modest price, the software, required.

NOT being a computer guru, I believe this requires the same technology, to enable me to burn the presentation to dvd, and just project it that way? Please tell me if I'm correct. Anything short of the presentation I created, will be less than I want to present for this event!! So, if anyone is in a position to help... ASAP... I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!! I've got to work quick here!!

I can be reached via email, or by phone at: 216-410-8111.

Best,

Chuck Fink

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-575706405-1114580683=:66440

<DIV>Hi Folks, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Kind of an odd and last minute request here, but hoping someone in the community might be able to assist with this particular dilemma!!! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm set to present a Power Point presentation this Friday, that I have feverishly been working on for weeks now... I've done my work at a local community college, which has the latest technology. I didn't even think that the program I have on my laptop would accomodate this (PP2000), therefore, all the cool transitions, animations, fonts, I used... are all gone once downloaded!! I assume a newer version, would serve the same purpose, if I'm not mistaken!? </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a very special and personal project, and I'm wondering if anyone is in a position to help!?!?!? What I need is to borrow, rent a laptop, or even buy, for a modest price, the software, required. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>NOT being a computer guru, I believe this requires the same technology, to enable me to burn the presentation to dvd, and just project it that way? Please tell me if I'm correct. Anything short of the presentation I created, will be less than I want to present for this event!! So, if anyone is in a position to help... ASAP... I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!! I've got to work quick here!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I can be reached via email, or by phone at: 216-410-8111.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-575706405-1114580683=:66440--