[NEohioPAL]I want your crap

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 04:56:41 PDT 2005

--0-1065096967-1114689401=:66383

I would love some donations of sound and light eqiuipment for Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd and RC2 productions.  Both programs work with student in the greater cleveland and Lorain areas.  I would especially like working or nonworking lights (any age except carbon arc) and/or lighting board and dimmers.  thanks for you loveing contirbutions

Thank you
Robert C. Barnes