[NEohioPAL]seeking month-long money job

lalala517 at aol.com lalala517 at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 20:23:55 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C71A820265D5D7_F94_20DCB_mblk-d33.sysops.aol.com

My name is Dana Aber, from Huron, but I now live in NYC.  I'm coming to Cleveland for the month of June to do Ruthless the Musical with the Mercury Summer Theatre people (Victoria Bussert's alums).
    As I was pondering what kind of money job I could snag for a month, I thought I would ask your advice!  I'll be in town from May 29 through June 30 or so, and will have time during the day to work (we're rehearsing at night/weekends).  I've got great office skills and have managed a box office for a busy theatre before, and have a great teaching resume....know anyone who could use a hand around a theatre or school/camp or have any ideas for me?  This is such a random email, but I know that this just about the pulse of Cleveland theatre, so either someone would have an idea for me or could refer me to someone who would!
    Any help anyone could offer would be stellar.....I'm flying blind out here in NYC!!
Hope to hear from you soon,
   Dana Aber
   917-557-0397
   Lalala517 at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C71A820265D5D7_F94_20DCB_mblk-d33.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>My name is Dana Aber, from Huron, but I now live in NYC.  I'm coming to Cleveland for the month of June to do Ruthless the Musical with the Mercury Summer Theatre people (Victoria Bussert's alums).
<DIV>    As I was pondering what kind of money job I could snag for a month, I thought I would ask your advice!  I'll be in town from May 29 through June 30 or so, and will have time during the day to work (we're rehearsing at night/weekends).  I've got great office skills and have managed a box office for a busy theatre before, and have a great teaching resume....know anyone who could use a hand around a theatre or school/camp or have any ideas for me?  This is such a random email, but I know that this just about the pulse of Cleveland theatre, so either someone would have an idea for me or could refer me to someone who would!</DIV>
<DIV>    Any help anyone could offer would be stellar.....I'm flying blind out here in NYC!!</DIV>
<DIV>Hope to hear from you soon,</DIV>
<DIV>   <STRONG>Dana Aber</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>   917-557-0397</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>   Lalala517 at aol.com</STRONG></DIV><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_3b817ef3-68e5-4985-8b37-dcfa332de856 --></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C71A820265D5D7_F94_20DCB_mblk-d33.sysops.aol.com--