[NEohioPAL]To all movie makers.

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 07:31:14 PDT 2005

--0-1867420888-1114957874=:63815

Testers needed for new online database
for all producers, directors, actors, etc...

I have created an on-line database for movie makers and actors to keep track of their project and progress. The application is its early stages of development. I am looking for volunteer beta testers. I am looking for input from people to make the application run better and to meet your every need. There are some things that still need work, so bare with me.

If you sign up now, you get your projects for free while the site is in testing. Once complete, a price will be set for NEW projects only, so you can keep working on your current projects without worries.

Three easy steps to create an account and manage your projects. Information can be found on the website www.twomartinis.com under the Info button on the main page.

Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, have a nice day and enjoy the site.

George Butiri
www.twomartinis.com
440.364.1048

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1867420888-1114957874=:63815

<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5>Testers needed for new online database</FONT><FONT size=3></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=3>for all producers, directors, actors, etc...</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have created an on-line database for movie makers and actors to keep track of their project and progress. The application is its early stages of development. I am looking for volunteer beta testers. I am looking for input from people to make the application run better and to meet your every need. There are some things that still need work, so bare with me.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you sign up now, you get your projects for free while the site is in testing. Once complete, a price will be set for <STRONG>NEW</STRONG> projects only, so you can keep working on your current projects without worries.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Three easy steps to create an account and manage your projects. Information can be found on the website <A href="http://www.twomartinis.com">www.twomartinis.com</A> under the <STRONG>Info</STRONG> button on the main page.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, have a nice day and enjoy the site.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=+0><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #40a0ff" face=courier>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=arial size=2>George Butiri</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.twomartinis.com/"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=arial size=2>www.twomartinis.com</FONT></A></DIV>
--0-1867420888-1114957874=:63815--