[NEohioPAL]"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" opens at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Mon May 2 06:08:33 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1115039313

"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" opens the 2005 season at  Huntington
Playhouse.  The production opens on Thursday, May 5th with  a subscriber
preview and runs through May 29th.  Performances are on  Friday & Saturday
evenings at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on May 29th at  2:00 PM.

This the cast of this  musical comedy review includes. Lisa Hirzel,  Tim
Hirzel, Amy Pawlukiewicz, and Curtis Young.  John Franks is the musical  director
and Tom Meyrose is the director.

Tickets are $15.00 and reservations are strongly suggested.  The box  office
number is 440-871-8333.

Huntington Playhouse is a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks  and
is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.  For more  information
about the theatre, check our web page at: _www.huntingtonplayhouse.com_
(http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com)

-------------------------------1115039313

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2627" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Jester"=20
e_document=20
face=3DJester color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" opens the 2005 season at=20
Huntington Playhouse.  The production opens on Thursday, May 5th w=
ith=20
a subscriber preview and runs through May 29th.  Performances are=20=
on=20
Friday & Saturday evenings at 8:00 PM with one Sunday matinee on May 29t=
h at=20
2:00 PM.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This the cast of this  musical comedy review includes. Lisa Hirzel=
,=20
Tim Hirzel, Amy Pawlukiewicz, and Curtis Young.  John Franks is the mus=
ical=20
director and Tom Meyrose is the director.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tickets are $15.00 and reservations are strongly suggested.  The b=
ox=20
office number is 440-871-8333.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Huntington Playhouse is a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metropark=
s=20
and is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, Ohio.  For more=20
information about the theatre, check our web page at: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><=
/DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>