[NEohioPAL]Videographer needed

John O'Brien John at clevelandirish.org
Mon May 2 15:27:17 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C54F44.91E15000

Hi,

We are looking for a videographer to document Cleveland's Irish Cultural =
Festival, a 3 day non-profit civic festival held at the Berea =
Fairgrounds July 22 - 24, 2005 (www.clevelandirish.org) Film of =
designated performers, plays, children's area, cultural hall and crowd.  =
We hope to use this for historical preservation as well as advertising =
on the website.

I can be contacted at the info below.
Thanks,

John O'Brien, Jr.
Assistant Director - Operations
Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival
July 22 - 24, 2005
Berea Fairgrounds
14615 Triskett Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44111-3123
(330) 321-6174
www.clevelandirish.org
John at clevelandirish.org

I expect to pass through this life but once,
If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show
or any good thing I can do to any fellow being,=20
let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it,=20
for I shall not pass this way again - W. Penn
------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C54F44.91E15000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>We are looking for a videographer to document Cleveland's Irish =

Cultural Festival, a 3 day non-profit civic festival held at the Berea=20
Fairgrounds July 22 - 24, 2005 (<A=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org">www.clevelandirish.org</A>) Film =
of=20
designated performers, plays, children's area, cultural hall and =
crowd.  We=20
hope to use this for historical preservation as well as advertising on =
the=20
website.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I can be contacted at the info below.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John O'Brien, Jr.<BR>Assistant Director =
-=20
Operations<BR>Cleveland's Irish Cultural Festival<BR>July 22 - 24, =
2005<BR>Berea=20
Fairgrounds<BR>14615 Triskett Road<BR>Cleveland, Ohio =
44111-3123<BR>(330)=20
321-6174<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.clevelandirish.org">www.clevelandirish.org</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:John at clevelandirish.org">John at clevelandirish.org</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I expect to pass through this life but =
once,<BR>If,=20
therefore, there be any kindness I can show<BR>or any good thing I can =
do to any=20
fellow being, <BR>let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, =
<BR>for I=20
shall not pass this way again - W. Penn</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C54F44.91E15000--