[NEohioPAL]Fundraiser Idea

Angel Kornuc akornuc at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 06:37:44 PDT 2005

It's Angel again!
I wanted to share with subscribers my successes this year with an Avon
Fundraiser.  If you know me at all, you know I shoot straight from the hip.
So, when my mother's friend suggested I sell Avon for a Drama Club
Fundraiser, I thought she was nuts. But, I did it and it worked great!!!!! I
was able to purchase professional costumes this year and still have a nest
of money in the budget for next year. We are not talking a few hundred
dollars, like with candy sales.  I'm talking a thousand dollars and more!!!
The kids loved selling it, too, which surprised me even more.  If anyone
would like to sell Avon before the year is over or in early June/July I
would love to help you.
Give me a call at 216.226.5855 and ask for Angel.